200 HR TRAINING | YOGA ALLIANCE CERTIFIED
2 Feb - 21 April 2019
Ritual Gold Coast
We are excited to be taking on 15 committed teacher trainees for our upcoming 200 hr YTT which will run over 12 weekends from the 2nd of February to 21 April 2019.
Ritual’s hatha vinyasa yoga training is open to anyone who has a love for yoga and is ready to deepen their knowledge and learn more about themselves through the practices of yoga and meditation. The course has been carefully put together to provide our students with in depth knowledge on the practice of yoga along with the practical skills they will need to teach quality classes that will leave people feeling inspired and alive in their bodies.
- Rose Lamont (techniques, training and practice)
- Rose Baudin (philosophy)
- Crystal O'Rouke
- More to be announced soon
- Yoga Philosophy & The History of Yoga
- Pranayama & Meditation
- Anatomy & physiology
- Intelligent class sequencing & theming
- Alignment, adjustments
- Tools for a teaching career
Once the training is completed Ritual provides ongoing mentorship for graduate teacher trainees and the opportunity teach a 1hr community class to the general public to ensure our trainees gain the experience they will need to start their teaching journey.
Ritual’s inspirational and educational teacher training is perfect for anyone who:
- Wants to begin a journey of self-enquiry and discovery
- Wants to learn more about pranayama, meditation and be able to teach these practices.
- Wants to learn more about the philosophy and history of yoga.
- Wants to become a confident yoga teacher with the ability to teach creative, intelligent yoga classes that are grounded in richness of yoga philosophy
Other Course Inclusions
- Printed copy of Ritual’s Yoga Training manual
- 50 free Yoga classes at Ritual
- 1 x Private Session
- Unlimited classes at Ritual's Gold Coast studio for the duration of the training
- One day silent retreat
- One-on-one support
- Unique Guest Workshops
What Is Required
- Students are required to participate in all modules over the 12 weeks
- 50 x Registered classes at Ritual with a senior teacher
- 10 x Class Observations
- 15 x Class Assists with a Senior teacher
(all included in training price)
Early bird pricing: $3800 - must be paid in full by October 1st, 2018
Standard pricing: $4300 - must be paid in full by February 1st, 2019
$500 deposit is due upon application. The deposit is non-refundable unless your application is not accepted. The amounts listed above INCLUDE your $500 deposit.
Ready to apply?
If you have any questions regarding your terms of enrolment please don’t hesitate to contact us, we’d be happy to assist you.
Sign up here for future updates about Teacher Training
Yoga Teacher Training FAQ
Where will the Yoga Teacher Training be held?
The training will be held here at Ritual in Palm Beach on the Gold Coast.
9 Palm Beach Avenue, Palm Beach, QLD, 4221
Do I need previous yoga training experience?
No previous yoga teacher training is necessary, but a minimum 6 months practise experience is recommended.
What accommodation and food options are there?
All of our teacher trainees must pay for food and accomodation themselves. We are very spoilt for choice with lots of fantastic Airbnb accomodation available in this beautiful part of the Gold Coast. There are also lots of delicious and healthy cafes and restaurants in the Palm Beach area.